Saturday, 4 January 2014

Sorry missed yesterday

Yesterday was not a good day. I am still suffering today, but not as badly. The old IBS again - don't ask!

I managed to get out to writers group and rushed back home just in time. Went out this morning to post office - of course son's last package had to be delivered when no one was at home. It was a tiny package as well - but needed a signature. Again, I got back home just in time. My stomach is rumbling nastily though not with hunger, I am looking at the first Saturday of the new year at home. Rats.

Not looking forward to taking decorations down either, they will have to be stashed in the bedroom until we get the loft ladder fixed. The whole place will look so dismal. And the Minnie Mouse decoration that went up, ohf, some twenty years ago now? - will still remain. I can't reach it lol

Anyone got anything they would like to chat about? Please, not the weather though. On second thoughts there, who else believes the government is blinkered in their tunnel vision of 'these storms are not the norm' - I thoroughly do believe our weather is changing for the worse and should be dealt with now rather than later. OUR money should be spend HERE first, not given away in billions to not so deserving countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.