..... where is the time disappearing to! The news seems to be back to sex scandals - DLT, Mr Roache, Mr Harris ... that heavens no pics of JS once more. My apologies to any caught up in the mess - but that was the culture then, you understood that 'names' got away with it as a 'joke', this was how they behaved. Does dragging them through the mud all these decades later help anyone? No, in my opinion at least. The only good that can come of it will be from today's 'names' behaving themselves!
Anyone for politics? No? Sorry, here's my tuppence worth. For someone who votes faithfully at each opportunity, not to do so would betray the women who fought for the right to vote, I am exasperated at all three main parties. I used to vote lib dem and liberal before that because they seemed to counteract the excesses of left and right. Now I just don't trust any of them. And I don't trust Nigel Farrage as far as I could throw him either. BNP? Shudder the thought. None of the above? Oh how I wish there was this option to put my little cross against!
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.