Friday, 10 January 2014

End of the week again

and lost for what to say, lol. Homework for writers' club is 'a typical day' - I shall send everyone to sleep! My story got some kind critique as well as pointers to improve on it. Love my fellow non professional writers. We did a quiz as well this week - guess who won? YES, ME. Hope you can feel the blushes.

So, to bore everyone silly - weather here is just about bearable, 3 celcius and not too windy. Bearable as said. Set to go to minus figures tomorrow night while we are out, brrrr. Time to spend half an hour sorting through the heavier jumpers for something suitable for a night out ... I don't care if I look like a dork ... I need to stay warm! Having said that, the last jumper bought is a poshish M&S thing which should do fine. I am still going to look through the wardrobe though, boring fun.

Diet day 3 - I still haven't cheated. One day at a time. Surely I can keep it up for the initial week? The weekend will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.