Hahaha. hohoho, Amazon have just recommended my own books to me! Well I never ..... nice to know they are still searchable and noted by the boss so to speak.
I have booked out late February break. Folkestone with a channel hop. Give me a break - they wanted £20 each travel insurance for a day trip????? I have got a cheap alternative option from the net at half the price, but still begrudged. And dang the medical queries - neither of us are going to drop dead or have problems on a day trip with our extrememly common complaints. It's a big rip-off either way, we are at top of age limit as well. FGS, if we were that infirm we certainly wouldn't be taking a week's break, never mind the channel hop.
And we are calling it our last foreign jaunt as well. Proper sunny climes and air travel are far beyond the budget now. We made the most of earlier years and have many happy memories. There are still plenty places in British Isles we haven't been too yet.
Hi to my American friends. I visited your shores back in 2004, and look back with shining happy memories. I envied your SPACE lol as well as chuckling at your 'chips' and 'crisps' - turn them the other way round in England. Sorry, I still cannot think of chips as fries. And I don't eat them any more now I am on a monitored weight loss programme.
WOT - still no comments ..... click on the end of the post, where it says 'no comments', that should bring up the form. I would really love to hear from you.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.