Yet again the week has flown. The newest Tale From Another Reality is under edit, and I am on a flyer with a new idea borne of a challenge to write the first page of a novelette.
Writers' Group was very lively this week - who would have thought that individual thoughts on religion and faith could be so interesting!
Night out last night - extremely enjoyable with food drink and natter. Hope we manage to organise another one in another month. I wasnt a happy bunny when a guy stopped the bus leaving, insisting the driver call police. Why? he said the couple who got on ahead of him had assaulted him. Nice long ten minute wait for the 'paddy wagon' to turn up and thankfully we moved off, minus the three involved. I wanted an earlish night but didnt get it.
Chin up my fellow Englanders who are still underwater and everything else, snow is threatening here. Cold enough for it at least. I laughed to see the chaos in American deep south with snow - but at least they have the excuse that this is virtually unknown weather rather than our poor attempts to cope here.
Roll on spring, everywhere!
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.