Yawn, up late, Friday night was a late one. Can't remember what I was watching though! Sat in jammies all day, wow. No phone calls, no knocks on door; plenty of sawing and scraping sounds from downstairs. The renovation is ongoing. On a roll with the writing - Thorn is now 99% complete and will be with my beta reader shortly. Look out for the plugs before it goes live.
I have also done two writings for the Writers group. One on education, memories from long since past lol And another for a 'first page competition' we are doing which will be judged by a well known regional author. Fingers crossed, he said don't expect praise - well, as long as he doesn't stand up and say what the h--- is this rubbish I will be happy.
So, what shall I write next? Magical Wall Three is still unfinished so there's a start.
Anyone got any ideas they would like to see in prnt/Kindle? I am open to suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.