I got a Kindle for Christmas. All well and good, but it is so, so easy to overspend without trying downloading books lol There are far too many titles that I cannot afford in print but are rather cheap for the e-reader. I must stop it - now - before my poor depleted account goes into the red .....
Other news. Yes, I did it, I joined Slimming World. The terror of visiting the scales under other watchful eyes will hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow. Only been two days so far, but all well and good. I wait to see if being a good girl will show up on the scales next Tuesday night or not .....
I am being a good girl to you all at least - no rants for now re current news. The world is a truly baffling place, nuf said.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.