Or post Christmas blues ..... anyone else feeling 'empty' now the world is back to normal?
My thoughts go out to all those who have had Christmas and New Year ruined. Keeping fingers crossed here, north east has missed it all so far. Well, at least the storms that is, it is still freezing. Global warming anyone? I was frightened for those in America when I read of the 'polar vortex' - several disaster movies came to mind.
I can't concentrate enough with the banging and hammering and drilling going on downstairs, I wish to renovation was complete and that the new neighbours were in!
Still no one wants to chat? Are you all feeling bluer than me???! The writing is coming along slowly but surely, finally the end point is coming into sight on the epic tale at least.
There is a new slimming club starting up at my local community centre, I don't know if it will be work a fiver a week, but Lordie do I need help! Shall I give it a go? all answers on a plain postcard please lol, watch this space.
Edit: Hahaha, just read it's called 'Blue Monday'! No wonder I feel so 'off', or should that be 'bleugh'? Hope tomorrow feels way better at least.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.