Thursday, 2 January 2014

Back to normal at last

So that's it all done and over for another year. So sad Christmas seems to fizzle to nothing on Boxing Day, never mind the full week after. I spent a quiet new year IN, while hubbie came home just after the bongs a little worse for wear. The long walk home from town was more to blame than the amount of beer he had consumed. So I was in bed by 12.30, and he was asleep on couch until 3am.

With no buses yesterday, it was another day in. At least I got some writing done. Today is miserable and dark and cold so I am trying to continue the writing. Hubbie has been in and out three times - missing the bus three times!

I nearly had palpitations reading the writing group write-up for last week, I am supposed to be doing a workshop on e-publishing? I had agreed to do a walk-through of the indie publishing thing I do! Guys, you will have to be satisfied with that and a quick read of Amazon guidelines for e-pubs. I cannot convert to /pdf never mind anything more adenturous.

So, it is a New Year all over again. Please feel free to comment, I would love to chat as it were.

Hoping 2014 will be peacefully, healthy and enjoyable for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.