Thursday, 23 January 2014

News

Something different for today, my views on some of the news of the day,

Take your passport with you when visiting Scotland? you may have to if Salmond gets his way. I dont think I will be travelling north if that's the case, I have stood in far too many queues for passport control to put up with it any more.

Is Celebrity Big Brother faked? of course it is. Rather more - who gives a toss anyway!

'Anorexic doll provokes outrage' - what on earth were the makers thinking! Barbie figures are bad enough at giving our little ones distorted views on body shape, this one takes the biscuit (or not lol)

Dave Lee Travis/William Roache/Rolf Harris - get their darn faces off the news, please, I have to stop from screaming as Savile's ugly mush is still 'news'. Not that their victims haven't suffered, but come on gals, that was then and was the mainstream culture. I am more outraged at the cover up for priests etc. It feels a bit like kids suing parents for smacking them for misbehaviour. A smack here and there didn't hurt us, as long as it wasn't done systematically. You know what I mean.

'Eggs contain formaldehyde and bananas have ethene gas'- yes,I knew that (onestly, I did) so what's news about that? Nearly all food stuffs have chemicals in them naturally. Get over it folks - or starve. Perhaps I should say (as advised at diet class) everything in moderation?

Nelson Mandela memorial statue has a rabbit inside its ear - the Man would be laughing his head off! Who the heck will get a look at it that high up anyway.

Dudley the duck takes first steps on artificial leg - altogether now, ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.