Monday morning, ugh ..... even though I don't have to get up and go to work any more it is still tough to get out of bed. Particularly when the view outside is still glistening with frost from overnight.
So, what to natter on about? Ideas appreciated. Work is still going on apace in the flat below us, now silent, must be a cuppa break. At least they didn't disturb my repose by arriving early.
Anyone for buying a book with a difference? Like scifi? alternate universe? prehistory? Tales From Another Reality are all these. Start with Misty Spirit then visit Kenig and Gulec, Thorn's tale is in progress. I don't know if I will ever get round to doing Gentle's story, which will have to be horror. I don't want to be in a frame of mind to write horror, I don't want to get depressed again. amazon.com/author/susanhenry
OK, lunch time. Large omlette with remains of yesterdays Mediteranean style veg finely chopped. Yum. Hope it will be filling enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.