Breathing sighs of relief, the storm passed over us overnight early morning. It sounded really wild and we were grateful to be tucked up in bed. Now mid-day and there is weak sunlight, but blowing a gale. It is far better than the driven wet though. Hubbie had to go out on early shift with wrist protectors to help hold the lollipop upright. Those lollipop people dont look rolypoly because they are fat you know, oh no, they are wrapped in several warming protective layers underneath the canary yellow and orange coats.
Anyway, I shall make you laugh (or groan) here. Yesterday, I went into town to put order in for pills, didn't wait for the chemist coming back from lunch. I went to do the rest of the browsing instead. Three full bags later, got on bus half exhausted. No pills in bottom of any bag! Oh head,where are you at?! Back on bus, sheepishly returned. The girl laughed and said not to worry - there were another six bags under the counter that others had not waited for waiting for collection. Phew. Am turning into a real senior, bah!
Remember there is only another week to get book stories in before the Big Day. But Kindle can be downloaded immediately, and the prices are reduced there. Links down the page.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.