I have been out delivering cards. Guess what? nobody in of course, that much I rexpected. I realised as soon as I had posted one through an unfamiliar door that it should have been through next door. Duh! Now I have found the address book, and also discovered I have posted another two to wrong house numbers as well! Oh, save me from this early senility, please.
This is part of Magical Wall beginning.
Holly’s bedroom was the smallest in the house, right in the eaves. No wallpapers would do for dad when he could paint whatever his children wished. Her two brothers’ rooms were decorated with medieval and ship scenes, battles in the main for the cheeky tomboys. Hers was a true mixture, from fairies to castles to dragons and everything magical and mystical in their own special forest of trees that wavered gently in the light. The eaves above her were a light blue in the day and velvety dark with small shining drops of silver stars at night. When dad had added the short posts to the bed and mum had draped the ‘tapestry’ sheets around she was in seventh heaven. Everything a near ten year old could wish for in fact. Holly had a SECRET. A marvellous secret.
Your kids will love this book, and the follow on one. Your older kids would appreciate Time Jumpers, excitement and mind boggling time jumps finding and daving the primal rock.
ALL on Kindle, maybe last chance for print books.
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92
http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.