Friday, 6 December 2013

Ow, writers cramp ...

I have been extremely lazy this year, my cards are normally out by 3rd December, never mind not written! Now the 6th, and my wrist is aching from feverish writing. It does not help that I have to write mother's as well, not that she knows the difference anyway, but there are still people out there that need to know she is still with us.

Hubbie does not know it yet, but he is getting the decorations down from the loft when he returns from work. I am saying darn the dust, it is going up anyway. Rooms need a good dusting down when it is time to return decs to the loft!

Wrist apart, I am starting to get into the Christmas Spirit. But I am putting off opening the Baileys bottle until Christmas Eve. Apart from the fresh stuff, I am all ready. At least I am giving up on the stocking fillers at last. You can go on forever if you dont call a halt somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.