What a day, last writers' group for the year, last minute stocking filler shop, dress up like an eskimo to dish out festive sweeties for 'Mr Santa Lollipop', and actually have the computer work wonders. Wow.
Just as well the glove things I looked at in October went off the shelves - they are now back £2 cheaper. Knowing last year's liquid drinks have not been long emptied, I opted for the choc-chip cookies in the fancy tin for hubbie. Son gets the gloves.
And I still have a LONG shopping list - much of which will be bought Sunday and Monday. If we havent got it in by then we are going to do without it! The fridge and freezer both need a reshuffle/fling out before we can get anything in as yet.
The comp worked well - mini drive given attached and took info seemlessly and also detached without problem. I was half afraid I would fry it after this week's mess around.
Reminder, you can still get Kindle books all the way to the 24th. I am not doing the usual Mon plug this late, I shall give you a small poem instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.