CHRISTMAS TIME IS NEARLY HERE
Christmas time is nearly here
It comes faithfully every year
Bringing cries of joy, just what I wanted –
Or groans of disbelief, not socks again!
Christmas time is nearly here
Celebrated with even more beer
And wine by the bottle, who wants a glass?
And never the cheap stuff, now that is class.
Christmas time is nearly here
Remember to give the poor some cheer
What, no cards in the post?
Very next day, six can I boast.
Christmas time is nearly here
School kids sing carols nearly bringing a tear
To those families and friends smiling and hoping
That Santa has finally found the right gifts and coping
Christmas time is nearly here
Where did I stash the wrapping , ribbon and bows?
Where is the bag of tinsel and bells?
Find me find me – right under my nose!
Christmas time is nearly here
Oh dear oh dear oh dear
Those forbidden chocs were so appealing
Not all made it to the wrapping and sealing.
Christmas time is nearly here
And I will copy words so dear –
“Christmas is Love, Christmas is Peace.
A time for hating and fighting to cease.”
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.