Saturday, 7 December 2013

Oh happy day

I got up early this morning (practicaly unknown for a Saturday) to go into town to post my cards. Lo and behold, the Post Office is on a one day industrial action, now why had I had no prior notice of this! I was in a queque of 5 or 6 people moving from stationers to newsagents to get stamps, when I finally got them they had run out of 2nd class of course. I bought 1st anyway and stood in freezing cold balancing cards on top of rubbish bin pasting stamps.

Got home to find tree lights would not work, so into town again. Nice new set of green holly with berry lights, but if they go off they go off, no replacements possible. Oh well, at least the candle bridge and manterpiece swag work. Now waiting for other half to come home and try the new lights up a height. They might have to wait until tomorrow though - it is freezing and I want to fire on. Fire on, no lights can be put up of course.

That aside, the tummy is playing up again. I am in for yet another Saturday night on. Bah Humbug. Hope you are all having a much happier day.

And get your printed books NOW! please please please please please. cheer me up .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.