Wednesday, 6 November 2013

Windy Wednesday

Yes it sure is windy, windows and doors are rattling if not firmly shut. Also cold, but no good turning fires up as heat blowing straight up the chimney! Sat in three layers already. Yes, I AM a hot house flower, but you should have already guessed that!

Mother visiting day. Sigh. I always come home depressed, whether she is cheerful or weepy, it does not matter. She makes no sense, although we do sense she is trying to tell us tales of what her daily routine is it is impossible to unravel. It is very hard work for us all. At least we know she is cared for and certainly not starved or mistreated. I do wonder if she makes sense to herself inside her head, but she does not scream at us in frustration for our lack of understanding. It is something we will never know. I am not looking forward to getting this way myself.

I noticed the one Australian viewer, so - Hi Joy! Spread the word and give your friends a laugh, I do try to keep this humorous in the main. Apart from the plugging, and the serial story, well, thats what the blog was really started for lol

Waves and hugs to everyone looking in. PLEASE comment, just to say hi if nothing else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.