Took a well needed break out of the house today, up to city south of us for a change. Got hubbie a nice coat with lots of pockets at half price and will leave the full price tag on it to see the look on his face when he opens pressie! Also another bag full of choccies for son's 'goodie bag'. Confession time - two small packets were replacements for those I have eaten over this last week, naughty me.
Thanks for the comment Sarahandbella, nipped the depression in the bud! Glad you like the story so far, it gets kinda complicated .....
I nearly didn't get to go out as well - a frantic search for the bank card I know the pin number for, phew, wrong hiddie place. Having lost a card once, I won't take them out unless I need them now.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.