Yesterday was a dismal day, not just weather wise. Very little sun, but plenty of wind. We attended a funeral midday, a very popular man from the club passed away and the crem had standing room only.
We then went into town for a coffee which turned into a meal, yum. I did my best to do some shopping after that, but shops did not have what I was looking for. What was on sale at £6 couple of weeks ago when I had no money had disappeared, replaced by £8.50 similar with no packaging! Talk about a rip off, well the stocking won't have that particular item in them after all.
I had better luck today, replacement tree lights for much less than I had feared, and a liquid present for hubbie that didn't break the bank either. Hey, am I doing well or what! I wouldn't buy any more sweet stuff for fear of eating it far too early lol
Lovely ham and pease pud stottie sarnie as well, definitely a cheat on the diet but what the heck. I have seafood stirfry for dinner so not feeling that guilty.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.