,,, all good friends and jolly good company. Hello readers I mean. Yesterday was dismal so I am happy to say I feel much more buoyed up today. And it's Monday again. Only thing Monday is worth is the plug lol so here we do go again .....
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92
http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92
Plugging: Gosammer Threads - Time Jumpers - Magical Wall 1 and 2
Take a look at the Amazon pages, gives you good ideas what the books are like.
They are all available in Kindle as well, but I still prefer the paper version.
Christmas is a-comin' fast, please don't leave the orders til the last ...dont want to be a thing of Christmas past ...
More story post tomorrow. Please COMMENT if you like it. Please COMMENT if you don't like it, but be kind with it.
G'Day Australia, Guten Tag Deutschland ... and Howdy to the States. Happy future reading to you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.