Friday, 22 November 2013

It's Friday already!

Yet again, the week has flown into oblivion. I have managed to get several more pages of Thorn completed, the story is progressing slowly but surely. Ideas for Magical Wall 3 have however come to a grinding halt. Oh well can't have it both ways I suppose. Now small story I wrote for the writers group has me thinking along another storyline ..... I need to concentrate. Very hard to do when sunlight much too bright and wont let me see the screen - light on, curtains shut. What a waste of sunlight!

How is everyone doing weatherwise? (what a typically inane British thing to natter about) As said, bright glorious sunlight, but cold. Fire is on and I have the fleece on top of jumper. My fingers are semi numb, the computer station is in the corner out of the direct warmth.

Yes, I do have the ever present hot cup of coffee on the go lol

I might have even tried braving the seafront chaos had I not been feeling shivery. We have a royal visitor this afternoon to open the new swim pool/leisure centre. I just know I will see a lot more of him on the later TV than I ever would get the chance on site. Not my idea of fun, shivering on the seafront, no matter who the celeb was. What a grump old woman I am becoming .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.