Yes, oops, exactly. Where was I yesterday? This was the ONLY website normally visited that I ignored yesterday. Bad. bad, blogging! Not helped by the fact I had nothing to say lol
Still not much to say today either. This gets very hard at times. I did some more window shopping after the writers club, not many there this week either. Well, I did see exactly what I wanted for my mum for Xmas, nice cardi with huge buttons and small fur collar. £79! NO WAY! I want something for a third of that! No, I am not deliberately trying to be stingy, but I am trying to stretch the wonga as far as I can ..... it aint gone far yet either.
Hope everyone has done a bit better than I have so far, and haa cards ready to write and post. Needs must - if I don't write the overseas ones in the next week they won't get there before the new year. And a written card with a short note is still preferable to an email. I am still old fashioned.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.