Saturday, 30 November 2013

Nearly wasted trip

Oh boy, yet another postie card through the door, missed you again - well, yeah, I was lolling in the bath at the time lol Went down to post office this morning, just caught the parcels office - but my parcel has been delivered to the main PO not the parcels one, and they were just shut. Rats. Here am I with a huge shopper bag ready for a parcel and nothing to put in it. But - I did manage to remember to take the disposable camera out to get developed. So, two places to visit on Monday. Rain, you can stay away, please.

Yesterday's night out with the girls was lovely, it was great seeing the folks I used to work with again. And the food and the show were equally excellent. Now to arrange another not so dressed to the nines night out mid January to stave off the blues.

Ready yourselves for more plugging (do not groan!) Monday.

Edited - oh boy am I the world's worst proof reader, didnt even get title right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.