Thursday, 21 November 2013

More general natter ...

Well, better think up something to say, eh? Sorry my brain is sluggish - I am cold. Sneezing a lot, nose running oin and off like a dripping tap, par for the course this season. I feel guilty putting the fire on, but the room needs some background warmth even though I am sat in several layers of wooly stuff.

Went out earlier this week, a bus ride to go to the 'outlet' village where stuff comes at half the normal retail price. I came home with one purchase, wow. See, still being careful ahead of the festivities. So much for the dry forecast, it sleeted and was very unpleasant.

I congratulate myself also for not mentioning Dr Who - great Whovian that I am, I have been relishing the run up to the 50 anniversary thing. And who will be out as usual Saturday night when it airs, um? It's repeated on Sunday folks, yay!

Oh, and take a look at my author page, spare a thought for this cash-strapped old woman and buy one or two of the little titles, please. Thanking you very much for your kindness. http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92
http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.