Well, I got all showered and dressed in glad rags to undertake a wonderful Xmas shopping spree - well, a small one - but wshere was the money? After last week's holiday, I am down to my last tenner. Drawer where readies should be is empty. Hubbie is out of house and unobtainable. Sigh. Made another coffee and sarnie and settled down to comp as usual. Hope he has some money left when he comes home.
Still no comments. Even bigger sigh. Anyone care to say about changes to layout? I am unsure of what I have allowed myself, and promise I wont have any ads. I dislike ads myself and will not inflict on others instead.
On the plus side, I actually have got some writing done this week. Thorn is slowly moving on ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.