I had a lovely trip on the Metro today, early shopping in the city. Weather glorious, but I still complained of sun in eyes - it is no fun not seeing where you are going against the crowd who are determined to brush you aside!
Well, hubbie said jumper I got for son is good. Good, cos I got him one as well! The stocking filler gloves I was after appear to have sold out already. I shall have to travel in the other direction I think.
I had to come home early though - funds tight as away on hol next week. Nothing worse than seeing what you want on hol and no money left to buy.
Anyone else trying to hide sweets yet? I am giving most to hubbs to hide so I can't go on a raiding spree. I have to hide the biccies from him for same reason!
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.