Tuesday, 1 October 2013
The Great North Folk Festival
Went with hubbie to Bede's World this weekend to visit the Great North Folk Festival. It is his cup of tea mostly, I like some and dislike some. Names to mention - Darcy Da Silva, Tom McCoinville, Richard Grainger, Ethna - amongst many others. A very successful Festival all told. I hope they repeat it. Only prob we had was leaving half way through a set and having to run for the bus that was slightly early (not good on ahalf hour late service). Got home and put the main light on - bang, another bulb gone. I had not realised Bede's World was as big as it actually is, I should be ashamed to admit I have not visited before. I will be back now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.