Friday, 4 October 2013

is it Friday already?

Where has the week suddenly vanished to? And why can't I remember doing much on any specific day? Don't you dare all shout 'you're going senile!' at once! This blog, plus writing, and now writers group, are specifically undertaken with due care in order to keep the senility as far away as possible, thank you very much. My other joy in life, window shopping hardly counts in that direction. And why oh why do I see the exact dress/skirt/cardi I want when I have no money - only to visit the bank and return to find they have mysteriously sold out of my size in 15 minutes flat! !!! I shall begin posting single chapters of books next week, not necessarily from the same one each successive week. Comments will need to be made in order to gain further chapters one likes most.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.