Friday, 18 October 2013
What to witter on about ..,...
It is not only very lonely doing a blog, it is highly difficult at times to think of something to talk about. Yes, my life IS boring in the main, but you should have already sussed that out long ago. You didn't? Mind if I ask exactly lonely are you yourself most of the time? I had a great morning at the writers group, my semi horror short tale went down well. I laughed along with the rest at Louis' tale of pidgeon English and misunderstandings. Now I have to write a serious piece about our beautiful coastline nature parkland. Think I will have to try a bit of poetry this time, wish me luck! ... Come on people, I KNOW you are reading ... comment, please! I don't bit, honestly! (More than can be said of the tiny creature that chases me down the street every chance it gets lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.