Wednesday, 16 October 2013
Bit of a rant
OK, is anyone else as sick and tired of seeing Mr Savile's ugly mush once more? He's dead and buried and good riddance to the scum. Always thought he behaved too big for his boots and got away with murder. Thats about the one thing he didnt! ... Even MORE recycle bins? My yard is overcrowded with them as it ... So Mo Farah always gets stopped at immigration - after being stopped twice because I 'looked nervous' (well, duh, I WAS nervous!) I sympathise. And the worst of all - 'elderly care plan' - a great big huge whopping sell out/betrayal of hard working people who are still being kicked when they are down, and it is the government - both sides - that is kicking them slowly into the gutters. Disgrceful! ... There, rant over. Please note - no post tomorrow as eyes getting checked and wont be able to see clearly for half the day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.