Wednesday, 2 October 2013
Late one ...
Apologies for the late post, but busy, busy day here. Back to the solicitors once more, finally got the matter sorted. Hooray. Short pub visit for brunch, home to check emails, out to see mam with sister in law. Pooooo ... she was up to her eyes nearly and hands in it ..... thankfully the staff were there to clear the mess! Very chatty but not one word of sense. She really enjoyed dunked biscuits though. Apart from her immobility, she is healthier than we are at the minute. Anyone else got the early lurgi? Nose runs the wrong way and you can't get rid of the cough to bring it up? My ribs ache ..... And out again tonight to a poetry/story reading session at the library. Hope I don't cough too much. Kindle said my epubs were not linked to paper versions? Yes, they WERE, but they have sorted it all out again. I think the system went haywire when I updated versions - I now know what NOT to do lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.