Tuesday, 24 September 2013
Welcome
Hello to my new readers from far away Indonesia and Malaysia, I trust my humour is understood. Also welcome my HUNDREDTH Twitter follower! Wow! Yesterday was a busy day. We went to the solicitor's to sign stuff and have to return yet again as fidly changes made to paperwork. That will be fine, as long as it's not raining. We went out in winter-weight tops and coats, came home soaked in sweat. We should have looked at the forecast lol. I had to change everything. Then I visited the docs for the annual flue shot. Public transport being awkward as usual, I got there just on time. I was in and out in two minutes, to glares from people already sat. I didn't hang around! Finally joined queues in town buying small salad - funny how one day of warm weather brings out the salad urge! Looks like today will be stew or soup again ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.