Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Weird dreams

Been having some funny ones lately, funny peculiar that is. I would like to have ideas for two current stories to come to me, not the peculiar ones I'm talking about. I don't do thrillers, whodunit's, that kind of thing - that is exactly what the dreams are tho! Someone is trying to 'get' my non-immediate family. It is done by jumping through photos. Have I been looking through old photies too much to find one in particular, or been on geaneology sites too much lately? Watching MasterChef had me buzzing round the kitchen in dream doing stuff I could never do in RL ..... Hoping tonight I will dream of Thorn again, or the elves' village. There you go, you know exactly which two stories are currently in progress lol Come on folks, wave or say Hi! I PROMISE to return the greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.