Friday, 6 September 2013

more boring stuff

Sorry - hope the title does not put my readers off before reading! Editing well under way and about half way. All updated volumes will be out well in time for the big rush. Anyone else started Xmas shop? I have a head start on most lol I HATE finding 'last minute' stuff is sold out too late to get an alternative. Always on the prudent side when it comes to postal stuff too - as always bits arrive the next day and the bits I needed first arrive two weeks later. And my yearly medical - everything hunky dory save I must keep to the diet. Yuk. I still have an overactive sweet tooth. Early (or extremely late) resolution - NO MORE PASTRY! Lets see if that lasts to January lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.