Thursday, 12 September 2013

late thoughts

Busy, busy day. Had to do clear up (couldn't find what I was looking for until I did!) Two more books are now pending republishing, last small one to go. I'm unsure if I will republish the last omnibus seeing all the probs I had with the first one. I really should get down to more writing but the edit process needs to be taken to the end as it were. It will niggle too much if I dont and that aint conducive to new writing anyway. My birthday boy has just hugged his mamma and is preparing to return to his own home. The wifi here is what keeps him coming back, that and the hot meals lol Time for my bed now, yawning in front of the screen is not a good idea. Now where did I put those fluffy socks? it is FAR too cold to go to an empty bed without .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.