Wednesday, 18 September 2013

(1) smile (2) scowl

It's a day of two halves. I have had a really good laugh and smile over at bongodogblog.com/, I am rriends with his no.1 person. Bongo nearly always cheers me up when I need it. Other half - "We will call yoou back, please leave your name and number". I', still waiting, two hours later. I NEED to make other calls now, people! Half expecting to hear the phone ringing in the lounge when I'm sat in the ladies room so to speak lol Weather is glorious sunshine but the temperatures are bare into double figures! I'm sat shivering in fleece and tracks. Too worried about cold to come to suit up in truly wooly stuff. Getting old I guess. 'Uniform' for the younger generation on weekends is shirt sleeves and minis, brrrrr, yep, I'm the old dork in full wrap and hat, not a bare inch showing that doesn't need to be. I was a wimp back then, too, the only one with a cardi on .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.