Wednesday, 25 September 2013
Happy Anniversary time
Wow, happily married for 37 years! Well, most of 37 years plus the occasional squabble. We have always seen eye to eye on most matters thank heavens.
The proposed 'visit' to IT ladies group did not materialise, so we took the bus to Durham for a couple of hours. Nice late brekkie/brunch and latte, short walkabout and back on the bus home. OH has to be on the job at 3pm, not worth the hassle getting home late.
Chicken tonight instead of steak, just as well, but no chips! Drizzly day, it rained for most of the day 37 years ago. I remember sat on train heading south and confetti slowly drying dropping off the cases on other people! And our lovely little 'Dunkirk' boat on the Broards - I felt seasick tied up at Yarmouth as the tide came in. So much for being a mariner's daughter .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.