Saturday, 14 September 2013
going cloud cuckoo .....
I lost a day somewhere this week. No, I havent been at the bottles either ... I was looking at Saturday's early TV schedule yesterday, and wondered why the schedule seemed to be totally off when the gogglebox got turned on. Now woke this morning to sound of helicopter overhead and thought, great, the run has started. Turns box on, no Great North Run. And what is this brilliant sunshine coming at me?! The forecast for the Run is supposed to be well and truly WET! Well, vaguely realised I wasn't out on the town last night - today is Saturday! My excuse for all this idiocy? too much editing methinks lol - but no writing still, have to take mum's birthday stuff down to the home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.