Saturday, 7 September 2013
nice surprises in post
Well, two brown envelopes and hubby did not want to open them. Actually turned out to be nice rebates, haha, instead of the dreaded we want more! And first item ordered via net this last week arrived last lol. That's it for now at least, take stock of what I've got and think about some more stuff later. There are always new decorations, but those need to wait until December, the only things that really need to wait until then. No, sorry, festive perishables are always last. Editing ground to a halt - programme keeps saying margins are no good, no matter what I try. Three attempts to get it right today is more than enough! Time for a little light reading before time for the weekly knees up .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.