Tuesday, 27 August 2013
what to waffle on about
What to waffle on about indeed, having one of those days. Nothing new there lol
Just had a good little conversation on Twitter, moaned about current world affairs, thought up some more story but not got any notes written (bad, bad girl, slaps own wrist). Even done a bit of plugging on Kindle and CreateSpace. Darn Kindle wants updated tax info - tax??? on what??? earnings paltry to start with lol. Still I am ever hopeful that the plugs and blogs and tweets will result in a few sales by Xmas. That's a big hint folks.
If I dont start Xmas orders/shopping by mid September I run out of money mid December or can't get what I wanted because everyone else has beaten me to it. Thankfully the days of near fighting for the latest toys are long past. And I can even walk down the confectionary aisle without near drooling. I also make a mean fruit cake and biscuits that wont send the blood sugars through the roof.
My hubbie has just looked at this and run for the hills .....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.