Saturday, 24 August 2013
Nice to be home again
The break was too short, as usual, but better than nothing. Got to see the inside of the Mersey Tunnel as well as visit the museum again. Wished the hotel would stop playing Beatles songs after the first hour lol
Met brothr-in-law again, that was a good chat over two evenings. And finally found a bar with loos on the level that served my hubby's favourite beer cold not tepid. I even managed to bring some money home!
I was right about the junk mail though - 37 hits over 4 days, and all but 5 were actual junk. Still no bolt from the blue re my books though, sigh. This will still not detract from the writing, even if I have a VERY select audience. Thank you my few followers/friends/fans. You are all appreciated more than you know.
Oh yeah, the weather stayed fine for once. It is now WET outside again. Its nice to be home again and dry inside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.