Saturday, 17 August 2013

sombre Saturday

Looks like the weather people got it right - dark and dismal, each cloud greyer than the last. No rain yet, but just feels clammy looking out of the window. Not a good background for positive vibes. Is this going to 'dampen' my Saturday night out? Never! As long as I get to pub or club dry, that will do - I can put up with getting drenched on the way home and sing in the rain even. Sorry neighbours. They are a forgiving lot. On a brighter note, my canine friend from the USA is celebrating two years of blogging. Congrats bongodogblog.com. Hope I will still be here in two years ... And lastly - panic packing day tomorrow so no blog. Will be back next Friday or Saturday. Holidays are no go areas for Net use. Hope I dont have to trawl through umpteen spam mails on return.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.