Monday, 12 August 2013

Help, please

OK, still Monday, still have your attention. Hope you have visited my author page ..... cos ..... I am still unsure what 'category' or 'genre' Tales From Another Reality should be labelled and or marketted under. Fiction, duh ..... Alternate universe, yes Prehistorical? Spiritual? Young adult? Some of it is a little on the cusp of adult stuff imo Any other ideas? Asking, cos it is fairly obvious to me that I ain't getting the audience I am looking for. Fine, tell me the Tales suck - but there are more than a few who loved them so I won't believe I suck totally lol. Hope someone somewhere out there can point me in the right/another direction. THANKS. If you have trawled through this and the rest of the blog - you are AWESOME, I truly thank you.

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to know what genre to use when a book fits into so many. There's so many books out there, that the best way to get people to find your book is a good marketing plan.

    ReplyDelete

please comment, I would love to hear from you.