Monday, 26 August 2013

Monday, Monday

Ah, the muse has woken up again and is now bombarding me with thoughts for three seperate stories in various stages of writing! Now frantically writing notes for all three before deciding which one is pestering me the most. It seems to be the third instalment of the Magical Wall, so will head that way. Once the ideas come, this is the easiest to write lol. I just need a list of Elvish names - oh boy do I have a task choosing from lists on net that kids could pronounce easily enough! And as it is Monday (Bank Holiday or not) here are the links to the Magical Wall series so far. US/world http://tinyurl.com/lsl2gpn http://tinyurl.com/mkw2fhs UK http://tinyurl.com/p28wjnr http://tinyurl.com/ndzqnej Both books are delightful easy reads for kids 8+ and would make good bedtime reads. Remember - it is never too early to get those small stocking fillers - these books are an excellent choice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.