Friday, 16 August 2013

Frazzle Friday

Its Friday Friday Friday, going on holiday holiday holiday on Monday Monday Monday - where did you put the suitcase? It went WHERE? The BIN? OK, yes I noted the sides were coming apart (inside structure that is) but the case itself ..... So now what do we use? That holdall?! NO WAY ... YOU may do with a change of shirt/pants - I absolutely NEED a change a day. Fine, I will carry my own small case then. Who am I kidding?!!! I will carry the peripherals, honest, promise promise promise. Geez, how we ever managed with a case each for a whole fortnight I cannot fathom. This four or five day lark is bad enough. And no, I will not empty it again tomorrow, or the day after, I already know what I want to take. Yes, ALL of that pile! Not falling foul of if I dont bring it I will need it again. It is always wise to take at least one spare tee. Note I didn't say shoes, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.