Please visit http://bongodogblog.com/ It's a blog written by a good friend of mine, or rather, by my friend's canine companion. Truly hilarious at times, the world as seen from the eyes of the dog, and interesting takes on bible stories as well. I visit when I need a smile or a pick-me-up, it never fails.
Finally make it to the surgery for my script, took it to the chemist. I have to call back tomorrow for the last of the pills. I am glad I am already booked to go into town tomorrow.
I have opted out of the government thing to access medical records. I don't trust them to keep the records themselves. I have opted into letting the surgery send the script straight to the chemist when this scheme comes out in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.