And you know what that means - plug time!
OK, short and sweet for once lol MITZY AND SOCKS is now in paperback and Kindle, sorry I couldn't price lower than production costs. It should make you laugh, smile and cry. THORN'S TALE is still under edit but will be up before long, I hope. You should know where to look, but here are the links again.
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92
http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92
This weekend was a wash out in more ways than one. My favourite watering hole is having renovation and upgrade so I stayed in. Well, I got to weatch a couple of sci-fi films, that was it. Crisps instead of drink for naughties. I thoroughly intend to be out next weekend, whatever.
And again, my sympathies to all those living in the south and still under water. It has to dry out eventually!
No comments:
Post a Comment
please comment, I would love to hear from you.