Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Good news

I am on a roll ..... cough and cold notwithstanding, last night's weigh-in was a pleasant shock - I have lost the first half stone! (I HAD expected to put the initial quartert stone back on over the break). So I celebrated - with a two finger Kit-Kat lol

Totday I went out food shopping and came home with a bag full of healthy eating and another pleasant shock at the low price of the haul. And I left those naughty biscuits and cakes where they belong - still in the supermarket. That is the best diet tip of the lot - if you don't buy it you can't eat it!

I still miss the Greggs sarnies though.

Mitzy and Socks has been overhauled, tweeked and cover changed. It won't be long before it is up for sale again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.