Monday, 1 September 2014

Another misty Monday

Weather misty and damp, glad to be inside for now. Not that recovering from magor surgery is keeping me indoors anyway in the main.

I ITCH. I am gold this is good, it shows the wound is healing. I wish it would calm down! Another week before I go for initial reconstruction start up, it's a long time when you are waiting. I seem to be sailing freely at the moment though and don't want my little boat rocking with complications.

For anyone going through this roller-coaster ride called breast cancer, my comiserations and healing vibes. Stay positive! If I can beat this thing, YOU can! It still feels surreal, I have not been given the chance to dwell on any of it, just as well I suppose.

Know what will make my day? Buy a book, lol. There are lots to choose from.

http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00957PD92

http://www.amazon.co.uk/-/e/B00957PD92

No comments:

Post a Comment

please comment, I would love to hear from you.